The White Rose Hat
Imprint Color White
Dad Hat, buckle closure, VC300
100% bio-washed chino twill
Unstructured, six-panel, low-profile
Self-fabric tri-glide buckle closure
** In Town Pickup Also Available**
add "pickup and your contact number" in the comments section,
shipping will be credited back to your card less ($0.50 processing fee) once order is complete
Thank you for visiting our shop! Few house rules to know, understand and note before shopping with us.
1) Most of our items are made to order, so to avoid overproduction and overstocked inventory we stick with a processing time of 5-7 business days. Many times, items are completed before that time, but to allow ourselves time to complete your order properly, that is our standard turnaround time on most (not ready to ship) items.
2) If you are on a deadline to have your items, please be sure to check your estimated delivery time prior to checkout as shipping time is NOT calculated in our turnaround time. You may also want to look into upgrading your shipping if needed.
3) Because our items are made to order, we have a NO RETURN POLICY. We understand things happen, so please reach out to us if there is an issue with something you’ve received, we will try to help with what we can, however we have this information listed to help our customers and ourselves to prevent any issues.
4) We ship all our apparel with Care instructions attached to each garment and additional care instructions on each postcard we send, please be sure to follow the washing instructions, as they are listed and in place for a reason.
5) We’re not wanting to beat a dead horse… BUT, we can’t stress enough that we can only hope that our customers fully follow the care instructions that are in place, with that being said, again we do not offer returns for items that have been washed. This policy is in place because improperly washing your item can alter the product's condition, affecting its functionality and durability." To ensure the longevity of our products, we recommend following the care instructions provided. This will help maintain their quality and minimize the risk of damage during washing. If you have any questions about the care instructions, please feel free to reach out to us. –
DON’Ts - Dry-clean, Bleach, use Fabric Softeners, wash within 24hrs or iron directly on your design (without protective or Teflon sheet)
DO’s - Machine wash, inside out, with cold water, hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry inside out on low temperature
6) We inspect all of our items before they go out, however, we know and understand things happen, manufacture defects, items we may have missed or messed up on, trial and basic human error, however we ask that you fully examine your item(s) as soon as you receive and before you wear or wash them and inform us immediately of any issues.
7) We understand some items may be purchased out of season, on sale for the following year, or for an event dated for later, fully understandable, however we will NOT be able to assist you with issues of items that are older than 45 days or more from the date you received them, we are hoping that you have inspected, worn and washed your item within that time to address any issues we hope you will never have.
8) In the case of a defect or issue with your item, please be prepared to send photos and provide information to support your issue, this is not to minimize your problem, but to allow us the opportunity to see where we may have gone wrong and a way to fix and prevent it in the future.
9) If you are unsure how an item fits, or want to know detailed sizing info prior to purchase, please let us know so that we can get those details to you. Remember we have a NO RETURN POLICY
10) We basically said all of that to say that we are truly happy that you’ve read this far and can’t wait to hopefully gain you as a new or returning customer! We can’t wait to either see you in your item or read your review. If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your item, please give us first the opportunity to address the issue as we are a small but growing business and still experience growing pains. Your honest reviews, feedback and support means so much to us!
Kaleb & RJ
Be sure to follow is on FB, IG & TikTok @ LegaCyTeesLLC for discounts, giveaways & contests! Thanks you for shopping!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We do offer custom and personalized orders, just email us for details